Your summer beauty essentials for when the temperatures start to climb, and we start thinking about long summer days on the beach or at your favourite getaway spot.
Here are our essentials for a hassle-free summer holiday
- Waxing – don’t worry about shaving rash, stubble and red blotchy spots. Get your waxing done before you go, and take a PFB with you to prevent ingrown hairs and stay smoother longer
- Smudge proof eyes – lash tints, brow tints, brow shapes – take a break from mascara and eye make-up and swim with confidence knowing you’ve escaped panda eyes
- Ditch foundation for a tinted SPF. We love the COOLA Mineral Face Rosilliance that comes in 3 shades with an SPF30
- Pedicure – nothing looks better than beautifully painted toes and smooth feet in sandals or sand this summer
- Sunblock – choose something reef friendly – one day the reefs and tropical fish will be gone if we keep polluting our waters with poorly formulated sunblocks. Try Synergie Uber Zinc for the face (skincare and sunblock) or one of our COOLA favourites
- Stay hydrated (sorry wine doesn’t count). The SOL bottles keep your water cool and the Pure Inventions drops keep it flavoursome and full of antioxidants. We love the Coconut Water ones – tropical delish.
- Of course a sunhat with a brim – we love this one from Superette
- Despite best intentions we can sometimes catch too much sun. Even if it isn’t a burn it is damaging. Go for a cooling after sun to nourish and restore your skin like this one from COOLA
- Keep skin plumped with a hydration booster such as Bioelements Plump Start
- Take a travel kit to make skincare on the go easy, such as Bioelements Travel Light or Synergie Ultimate Anti-ageing Kit or Organic Nations Travel Pod
Whatever you do, wherever you go, love the ones you’re with and have a great time this summer.